If you’re planning to buy a 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV or you already happen to own one, you’ll be glad to know one of the best things about owning a Mazda electric vehicle – You can charge the 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV remotely using the MyMazda app on your smartphone. Curious to know how? Check out this video posted by Mazda USA on its official YouTube channel at Fontana Mazda in Fontana, CA.
Charge Your Mazda MX-30 Using Mazda Connected Services
After watching the video, you’ll be able to:
- Differentiate between the charging levels and chargers – level 1, level 2, and level 3
- Identify the different connectors
- Familiarize yourself with public chargers
- Know the proper outlet voltage
- Charging Times
- Expected battery life and range.
You’ll also learn how to start or stop charging, schedule a charge limit and set up charging with Mazda Connect™ on your MyMazda app.
Find the 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV at Fontana Mazda
We hope this video was helpful for you. Check out our online inventory if you’re looking for the new 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV near Fontana, CA, or San Bernardino, CA. Contact Fontana Mazda for your Mazda needs and services, or visit us today!