The 2020 Mazda6 has nimble handling and steering which provides an enjoyable driving experience. However, people are looking into the smartphone compatibility of vehicles. As more people have smartphones now, they prefer to have the option to connect their phone with their vehicle.
People particularly want to know if a vehicle has Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ as they have grown in popularity in the past few years. So, does the 2020 Mazda6 have Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™? Simply put, yes it does.
Smartphone Compatibility of the 2020 Mazda6
Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ is standard on all trim levels except for the Sport trim. This means that if you get the 2020 Mazda6 Touring, Grand Touring, Grand Touring Reserve, and Signature trims, you can enjoy smartphone compatibility.
Standard Technology Features of the 2020 Mazda6
Although the 2020 Mazda6 Sport trim doesn’t have Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, it still has some enjoyable standard technology features. These features include:
- 8-inch full-color touch screen display
- AM/FM audio system with six speakers
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio capability
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
- Auxiliary-audio input jack
- USB Audio input
Shared features of the 2020 Mazda6 trims
Although the 2020 Mazda6 Sport trim doesn’t have as many technology features there are still features that it shares the other trims. Features that are standard across all trims include:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Power windows with one-touch auto up/down
- Power automatic door lock
- Cruise control with steering wheel-mounted controls
- Push-button start
- Two 12-volt power outlets
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback with remote trunk operation
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Leather-wrapped gear selector
If you’re interested in having a vehicle with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility, come check out the 2020 Mazda6 at Fontana Mazda. Contact us today to schedule a test drive. Check out our model research page to learn more about this model.