2020 Mazda CX-9 Standard and Available Safety Features
Driving can be a from of stress relief for some people. The wind in your hair, the roar of the engine, and seeing natural scenery is truly a relaxing experience. However, some people find that they feel stressed while out on the road. The 2020 Mazda CX-9 tries to combat any stress with its standard and available safety features. These features are designed to provide an extra level of confidence while on the road. Read on for more details on these safety features.
A More Confident Driving Experience
- Blind Spot Monitoring. This feature will detect any vehicles that are entering or currently in your blind spot zones and alert you with an audio and visual warning.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert. When in reverse, this system will detect any vehicles approaching from the left or right and will alert you with an audio and visual warning.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go. This feature will maintain a set speed and distance from the vehicle ahead of you. If the vehicle in front slows down or stop, the system will react appropriately.
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection. When this system detects a potential collision with a vehicle or pedestrian in your path, it will warn the driver and apply the brakes if needed.
- High Beam Control. This feature helps to improve visibility at night. When oncoming traffic is detected, the system will automatically switch to low beams.
- Lane Departure Warning System. When driving at 37 mpg or faster, this system will provide audio and visual warnings when it detects any unintentional lane drift.
- Lane-Keep Assist. Adding on to the Lane Departure Warning System, this feature will steer you back in the center on your lane when unintentional lane drifts are detected.
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning. This feature will detect vehicles in your path when driving faster than 10 mph. If a potential collision in detected, the system will send out an alert and apply the brakes.
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System. When turning a corner at night, this feature will pivot the headlights in the direction on the turn. This helps to improve visibility and spot hazards.
- Traffic Sign Recognition. This feature uses the front facing camera to read road signs and display the information onto the Active Driving Display.
[ Read more: How many colors are available for the 2020 Mazda CX-9? ]
2020 Mazda CX-9 in Fontana, CA
Like these safety features? Check out our available online inventory of the 2020 Mazda CX-9 at Fontana Mazda in Fontana, CA. After finding the perfect fit for you, be sure to schedule a test drive using the form on our website. Our team looks forward to working with you soon.