2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata Available Safety Features
There’s nothing like feeling the wind in your hair while cruising out on a country road. However, that relaxing and exhilarating moment can also be dangerous if you aren’t careful. To help keep you safe while you have fun, the 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata comes with several available safety features. In this post we are going to explore the features that work to keep you safe while you go on your joy rides. Read on to learn more!
Stay Safe While Having Fun
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System. When driving at night, corners can be daunting because you aren’t aware of potential hazards. The headlights will pivot in the direction of your turn to make you aware of any hazards.
- High Beam Control. This system will help you see better at night. When another vehicle is approaching it will automatically switch to low beam headlights.
- Lane Departure Warning System. When you are driving at 44 mph or faster, this system will detect when you unintentionally drift from your lane. If it detects drifting, it will send out an audio and visual warning.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert. When reversing, this feature can detect vehicle coming from the left or right. If a vehicle is detected, you will receive an audio and visual warning.
- Blind Spot Monitoring. This feature will detect vehicles that are in your blind spots. When a vehicle is detected, a warning light will appear in the respective side mirror and you’ll hear a ding.
- Traffic Sign Recognition. Keep your focus on the road and get updates on important signs with this feature. This system will read signs and display the information on the 4.6-inch full-color LCD display.
- Smart City Brake Support. When driving between 2 and 18 mph, this system will detect vehicles ahead of you. If it senses a potential collision, it will warn you and apply the brakes if you do not respond.
[ You might also like: 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata Power and Performance Specs ]
2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata in Fontana, CA
Like what you see? Check out our available inventory of the 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata here in Fontana, CA. However, if you’re looking to know more about this model, keep following our blog or check out our Mazda Model Research page.