2021 Mazda CX-30 i-ACTIVSENSE® Safety Technology Features
Now that we’ve reached the second half of 2020, we’re seeing more 2021 models being released to dealerships across the countries. One of our favorites that has arrived at Fontana Mazda is the 2021 Mazda CX-30. This crossover SUV is back for a second year with a turbocharged engine and i-ACTIV AWD®. However, while you’re having fun cruising in the CX-30, you also need to be safe. To see how safe the 2021 Mazda CX-30 is, we will be exploring its i-ACTIVSENSE® safety technology features. Read on to see what each of them does.
You might also like: How Much Interior Space Does Each of the Mazda SUV Models Have?
Features designed to keep you safe and feeling confident
- Blind Spot Monitoring. This system will help avoid collision while changing lanes. When the system detects a vehicle in one of your blind spots. It will send out a warning light on the side mirror and Active Driving Display. It can also detect vehicles that are quickly approaching your blind spot.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert. When reversing out of a parking spot, this system can detect a vehicle approaching from either side and alert the driver with an audio alert. It will also provide a visual warning in the side mirror and rearview camera display.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go. This feature will maintain a set speed and following distance that you set from the traffic ahead of you. If traffic slows down or stops, the system can slow down your vehicle and bring it to a stop.
- Smart Brake Support. This feature can detect vehicles, pedestrians, and bicyclists that are in your path. If a potential collision is detected, it will warn the driver and apply the brakes if needed
- Lane-Keep Assist. This feature will detect any unintentional lane departures at speeds of 40 mph and faster. Lane-Keep Assist will apply gentle steering correction to bring you back to the center of your lane.
Read more: How Powerful is the 2020 Mazda CX-30 Engine?
2021 Mazda CX-30 available at Fontana Mazda
If you’re ready to experience a higher level of confidence on the road, check out our available inventory of the 2021 Mazda CX-30 at Fontana Mazda and then schedule a test drive. We look forward to seeing you at our dealership and helping get behind the steering wheel of a new Mazda.